Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
We are seeking to employ an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor working from our Chasetown offices in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be required to support and/or manage residential Roads/Sewer and Groundwork sites throughout the Midlands area.
You will be a member of an experienced commercial team responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with our Client base.
- Carrying out timely valuations of work completed on-site and ensuring applications for payment are submitted in accordance with each Clients requirements.
- Identifying, valuing and agreement of any variations from drawing design changes and incidental type works requested on site.
- Assessing and processing prompt payments to the supply chain.
- Analysing budgets to ensure resources deployed are targeted to ensure outputs provide a sustainable return.
- Production of monthly P/L reporting and keeping a vigilant eye on ensuring compliance with contracted responsibilities.
- On occasions provide support to estimating with measurement and production of BoQ’s.
Whilst an experienced background in residential Groundwork / Roads & Sewer work is preferable those interested with the desire and enthusiasm in making a move from a Main Contracting or House Building background will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the appropriate experience to join an established market leading Civil Engineering family business who have been trading since 1974.
POSITION NOW CLOSED.