MILLER HOMES – ROMAN HEIGHTS, LICHFIELD
Roman Heights is a green field development of mixed residential homes in Streethay, Lichfield. Our work to date is being performed in two phases, 133 houses are included in phase 1, and 132 houses in phase 2.
Chasetown Civil Engineering are completing
- 20.3 km2 of estate roads to Section 38 adoption;
- 4.7 km2 of storm and 2.5km2 of foul drainage respectively to Section 104 adoption;
- 265 mixed private and social residential plots over two phases released to date;
- Section 106 and 278 works to connect the development to the local infrastructure; and
- all site infrastructure including an 8m deep pumping station, high voltage diversion works, three balancing ponds, park and ride bus terminal (including a 3,190m2 car park).
We mobilised a team of over 50 skilled professional to ensure that we achieved the work programme and standards set by Miller Homes.